- Any feedbacks or complaints regarding the Event will be directed to, and dealt with by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt, or stop the Event due to failure of broadcast, technical issues, instructions by authority, or any other causes beyond its control.
- The Organiser may add, withdraw, or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Tickets purchased from unauthorised sites or sources may be counterfeit or otherwise invalid; such purchases are made at your own risk.
- The resale of tickets at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited. CloudTheatre/CloudTix reserves the right to cancel tickets that have not been purchased from CloudTheatre/CloudTix or other authorised point-of-sale.
- Sharing of Passcode is strictly prohibited. A single Passcode can only be used to stream on one device only.
- It is at the Ticket Purchaser's responsibility to ensure a stable Internet connection for smooth streaming.
- Strictly no audio recording or screen recording is allowed during the Event.
Organiser reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission or terminate a streaming session to any Ticket Purchasers whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
Ticket Exchange Request is only applicable for Online Event with multiple timings. A Ticket Exchange Request shall be made at least 24 hours in-advanced prior to the event time via email. Please refer to FAQs for further information.
Personal information is collected from all Ticket Purchasers in order to facilitate ticket purchase or other services available.
By providing any personal information to CloudTheatre/CloudTix, you agree that CloudTheatre/CloudTix shall be entitled to use and process such data.
- No refund of tickets will be made under any circumstances unless the Event is postponed or cancelled.
- For the avoidance of doubt, complimentary tickets shall not be eligible for refunds.
- If an Event is postponed or cancelled, the Organiser shall at its own discretion place notices advising procedures for Refund Request and Refund Request Period within which the Ticket Purchasers may request for refund.
- Ticket Purchasers are required to provide refund information like contact information, proof of purchase, and banking details for the refund to be processed.
- All Refund Requests will be processed within 30 working days from the date of the purchased Event.
- All Handling Fees and Payment Gateway Fees will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be made if the Refund Request is made after the Refund Request Period. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at CloudTheatre/CloudTix or the Organiser's sole discretion.